How do they say pecan in the South?
pee-can Many people believe Southerners say "pee-can" while Northerners say "puh-kahn." According to the National Pecan Shellers Association (which, we assume, is the foremost authority on all things pecan), only 45 percent of Southerners are Team Pee-can-unlike 70 percent of people in the Northeast.
How do you say pecan in Canada?
Moreover, how do georgia people say pecan? According to chart-topping country singer, American Idol Season 10 participant and Georgia native Lauren Alaina, the answer is "pa-KAHN," with greater emphasis placed on the second syllable.
How do the British say avocado?
Then, how do you say banana in british accent?
How do you say artichoke dip?
How do you pronounce seborrheic?
- Why magnet has only north and south pole?
Musk co-founded and leads several companies. All product design, engineering and global manufacturing of the company's electric vehicles, battery products and solar energy products is led by the co-founder and CEO of the company.
- What type of plate boundary exists between the South American plate and the Nazca plate?
When the neutrino and electron interact with matter, they produce an electron. The electron and the neutrino have a strong relationship.
- How far south can you see the northern lights?
It would take almost two years of driving to travel one million miles.
- Why South Pole is not a continent?
- How Do stars Find True south?
- Why do compasses point north and not south?
- Why is my compass pointing south?