Can you turn urine into water?
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - A team of scientists at a Belgian university say they have created a machine that turns urine into drinkable water and fertilizer using solar energy, a technique which could be applied in rural areas and developing countries.
How many hours do astronauts sleep in space?
eight hours Generally, astronauts are scheduled for eight hours of sleep at the end of each mission day. Like on Earth, though, they may wake up in the middle of their sleep period to use the toilet, or stay up late and look out the window.
- How do you turn a nail into a magnet?
The first supermoon of the year is on the morning of, at 7:52 A.M.
- Can a star turn into a planet?
There are both natural and artificial space debris. Most artificial debris is in the middle of the Earth, while meteorites are in the center of the sun.
- Can a photon turn into an electron?
The jovian planets are very fast in rotation. Their rapid rotation flattens out their spherical shapes by flinging material near the equator.
- Can Jupiter turn into a star?
- How Old Can urine be for testing?
- Will a red giant turn into supernova?
- Why did Zeus turn Pegasus into a constellation?